Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Floor Planing



Now That I have looked at program, the technical issues and standards, and have an Idea what formal relationship the building might take I cab begin to look at floor planing.

Yesterday I looked at the BCA and after classifying different parts of my building begun to look at the various size requirement in order to get an Idea about room sized ceiling heights etc.

Below are my Initial Floor plans for the first and second floor. This process was not so necessary for the river side story yet as mainly the buildings along the river will be single use.




this process shows rough sizes of space, breakdowns and relationships. Hopefully this also emphasises how the floor plans have been design to achieve all the goals of the development discussed previously in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment